What are cookies?
Cookies are divided into two main groups:
- Technical cookies: These contain data to enable the functioning of the website and the services requested by the user, such as navigation or login features. Without these cookies, parts of the website will not work properly.
- Profiling cookies: These are used to record the navigation of the user on the Internet and to create a profile of the interests, habits and decisions of the user. Such cookies may be used to display advertisements or products that may interest you.
Choose your cookie settings:
How can I stop the storage of cookies?
You can disable or delete cookies based on your browser settings. Disabling cookies may cause some websites to stop working as intended.
How to disable cookies:
- Open the Internet Explorer by clicking the ‘Start’ button and clicking on Internet Explorer.
- Click on the ‘Tools’ button and on ‘Internet options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab, under ‘Settings’, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button and choose ‘Settings’.
- Go to the ‘Privacy’ section.
- In the ‘Firefox will:’ section choose ‘Use custom settings for history’.
- Uncheck the box at ‘Accept Cookies from sites’.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- Choose the Chrome ‘Menu’ item.
- Choose ‘Settings’.
- At the bottom of the page choose ‘Show advanced settings’.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section click the ‘Content settings’ button.
- Choose ‘Block sites from saving any data’.
- Choose ‘Done’.
You can also disable and/or delete individual non-technical third-party cookies as explained on the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA): www.youronlinechoices.eu.